Your privacy is important to us. All staff at On the Ball Orthotics are trained to keep your information confidential, and securely in our possession. Staff are trained in the confidentiality of information according to PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act) and the Provincial Privacy Act.
The information that we may collect includes your name, gender, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, height, weight, medical history, and health insurance.
This information is collected, used, and disclosed for treatment and service with On the Ball Orthotics Limited.
Your information may be used and disclosed to:
– notify health care providers about the treatment plan and discuss the plan when necessary
– contact you when required by On the Ball Orthotics
– notify you of changes in On the Ball Orthotics that may benefit you
– your health insurance if processing claims
– comply with professional and legal requirements
Your information will not be disclosed other than listed above unless new written consent is provided. If you do not want your information to be used and disclosed for these purposes listed above, please inform someone on staff and we will take steps accordingly.
Under PIPEDA, you have the right to view your personal records. If you wish to view your personal records, please inform us in writing.
To improve your experience, we use anonymous data through Google Analytics.